JL
Posted By
Jim_L._Higgins
Jun 15, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
When trying to launch Elements, I get a "Unable to continue because of a hardware or system error. Sorry but this error is unrecoverable" error message. The only choice is to quit. I uninstalled and re-installed PSEL. Still doesn’t work. I followed the instructions previously given for this problem and still get the same results. Does anyone have any other suggestions?

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

E
E._Gary_Heaton
Jun 15, 2004
What is your system specs? Make and model of your computer, CPU speed, amount of RAM, size of your hard drive, (and how much free space you have on it..etc.)
If it IS a system problem, the answer should be in that list someplace. You can run Belarc Advisor at this link and it will run up EVERYTHING on your computer, software, and hardware alike.
<http://belarc.com/free_download.html>
It is really the easiest way to do it, and no information goes to anyone but YOU. So it is safe to use, I have used it for years now.
Post what you come up with, and maybe we can give you some ideas from there.<smile> Gary~*

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections