Posted By
Derek_Seaman
Feb 5, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
System: Windows Vista Business, x64, RTM

Problem: Installed Photoshop CS2, applied all updates (9.0.2, Bridge, etc.), and Bridge will not launch.

I get an error stating: "This application has failed to start because libagluc28.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."

Manually registering the DLL gives me "The module libagluc28.dll was loaded but the entry-point DllRegisterServer was not found. Make sure that libgluc28.dll" is a vaid DLL or OCX file and then try again."

This was working just fine on Vista RC2 x86, so I’m thinking this is a 64-bit Vista problem.

Any ideas? I really need this to work under Vista x64.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

DS
Derek_Seaman
Feb 5, 2007
Well somehow I fixed the problem. I did a repair option from the Programs and Features menu, then had Update re-download all of the updates.
BL
Bob Levine
Feb 5, 2007
You might want to check the Bridge forum, but anyone running the X64 version of Vista or XP is doing so at their own risk.

Bob
J
jim
Feb 5, 2007
Isn’t PS supposed to run better under an x64 OS?

<Bob Levine> wrote in message
You might want to check the Bridge forum, but anyone running the X64 version of Vista or XP is doing so at their own risk.

Bob
L
LMC54
Feb 6, 2007
I wish I could help, all is working fine on my system with Vista x64 including Bridge, except for the registration screen popping up after starting PS. Just wanted to let you know it should work.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections