GG
Posted By
george_gen
Nov 24, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
How can i add more points in a custom warp transformation? Pshop gives 3×3 colums/rows, can that be altered?

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

P
PeterK.
Nov 24, 2008
No, that’s all we get. Make a feature request in the feature request forum. While you’re at it, ask them if they can include a "warp again" feature too, same as what you get with "transform again." 🙂
AR
alan_ruta
Nov 24, 2008
I haven’t upgraded or trialed cs4 yet–I was hoping that more points would be one of the enhancements. Alas it seems to not be so.

alan
JJ
John Joslin
Nov 24, 2008
I saw a suggestion to chop the image into smaller rectangles; put them on their own layers; and warp each element with the 3×3 grid.

I tried it briefly but it didn’t look very good. 🙁
AR
alan_ruta
Nov 24, 2008
LOL, that, does not sound like a solution to me.

alan
P
Phosphor
Nov 24, 2008
Maybe we should be able to keep zooming in to discover each section of the warp matrix is further and continually subdivided in to 9 more smaller sections, like a fractal Sudoku framework.

🙂
KB
Kim_Brun
Nov 25, 2008
FYI – Over a year ago I suggested that the warp tool’s grid be increased to a larger number of squares. This was suggested in the "feature request" thread. Didn’t get it. Too bad.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections