DS
Posted By
David_Schmauk
Jan 27, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I recently had a monitor give out on me so I am using only one monitor. I have found that whenever I choose Image Size or Canvas Size, the dialog box does not appear anywhere, but the program responds as if the dialog box is actually open. I’ve noticed that same thing while working through Remote Desktop Connection and connecting to a computer that has two monitors. I always end up having to restart my computer because I can’t get out of the cycle.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

DM
dave_milbut
Jan 28, 2007
resetting the prefrences per the faq will reset it. that behavior is fixed in the latest photoshop. i assume you’re running something like version 7.
DS
David_Schmauk
Jan 28, 2007
Yes I am using version 7.0 and happy to know that I’m not insane. Just a bit more help please…I can’t seam to find how to reset the prefrences that you are discribing. THANKS
DM
dave_milbut
Jan 28, 2007
sure david… see this topic:

<http://www.adobeforums.com/cgi-bin/webx/.1de62d18/0>

dave
EH
Ed_Hannigan
Jan 28, 2007
Window>Workspaces>Reset Palette Locations. If that doesn’t work reset Preferences..

It’s in the FAQs.

Hold down Shift-Ctrl-Alt while starting up Photoshop. You should get a dialog asking if you want to reset to defaults. Hit Yes.

You should probably set up Workspaces for your various monitor setups. It will make things easier in the future.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections