Posted By
jXwXeXrXmXoXnXt
Aug 30, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi,

I have some old ClarisDraw (.cdd) files on my PC which I would like to use, but I no longer have the software. Can Photoshop open and understand ClarisDraw files? If so, how do I make that happen? I was unable to get it to open one of my .cdd files, but I’m thinking maybe there’s a technique to getting it to recognize the file that I don’t know about.

If Photoshop can’t deal with ClarisDraw files, does anyone know which (if any) current imaging software can?

Thanks,

J. Wermont

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

C
clive
Aug 30, 2003
Hi

It is possible that Irfanview might open them. I don’t think it is listed but there is a provision for opening other type of files. Irfanview can be downloaded free of charge for private use from www.irfanfiew.com

Regards

Clive

wrote in message
Hi,

I have some old ClarisDraw (.cdd) files on my PC which I would like to use, but I no longer have the software. Can Photoshop open and understand ClarisDraw files? If so, how do I make that happen? I was unable to get it to open one of my .cdd files, but I’m thinking maybe there’s a technique to getting it to recognize the file that I don’t know about.
If Photoshop can’t deal with ClarisDraw files, does anyone know which (if any) current imaging software can?

Thanks,

J. Wermont
C
Chris
Aug 30, 2003
In article <P3Y3b.16690$>,
wrote:

Hi,

Thanks,

J. Wermont

What version of Clarisdraw?

C
J
jXwXeXrXmXoXnXt
Aug 30, 2003
Chris Havel wrote:

What version of Clarisdraw?

Not sure – why do you ask?

J
J
jXwXeXrXmXoXnXt
Aug 30, 2003
clive wrote:

Hi

It is possible that Irfanview might open them. I don’t think it is listed but there is a provision for opening other type of files. Irfanview can be downloaded free of charge for private use from www.irfanfiew.com

Checked it, thanks. But no go – it seemed to support every format ever invented *except* CDD!

J
JM
John McGerr
Sep 1, 2003
I found the following while doing a search on Google. The link below is to a company that can convert your files( you have to decide if it’s worth the expense)
http://www.paisleygallery.com/graphics/fileconvert.htm
all the other links seem to be for Macs.
John McGerr
Remove the 123 to reply
wrote in message
Hi,

Thanks,

J. Wermont

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections