S
Posted By
silenceseeker2003
May 17, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I am using Photoshop Elements 2.0 (that came with my EPSON 3200 scanner) and I found that the "Auto Color Correction" function under the "Enhance" menu does magic to the scans from my old 35mm negatives.

Since I am about to scan 100+ films, selecting this menu item manually for each and every scan image is tedious and time consuming. I would like to be able to run this "Auto Color Correction" on a set of files (aka "batch processing").

Is there a way to accomplish that in Photoshop Elements 2.0?

Thanks,
Sam

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

S
silenceseeker2003
May 18, 2004
(Silence Seeker) wrote in message news:…
I am using Photoshop Elements 2.0 (that came with my EPSON 3200 scanner) and I found that the "Auto Color Correction" function under the "Enhance" menu does magic to the scans from my old 35mm negatives.
Since I am about to scan 100+ films, selecting this menu item manually for each and every scan image is tedious and time consuming. I would like to be able to run this "Auto Color Correction" on a set of files (aka "batch processing").

Is there a way to accomplish that in Photoshop Elements 2.0?

It’s nice to answer my own question. 🙂

Here is the solution I found all by myself:

I downloaded "Batch Actions – Elements" (MoreBatch11.zip) from Adobe Studio Exchange (http://share.studio.adobe.com) and replaced BatchWin.atn in:

C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop Elements 2\Presets\Photoshop Actions

with the one that came in MoreBatch11.zip.

It works great!

Thank you Joel R. Burns for this excellent freebie. 🙂

Sam

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections