Posted By
mizza20
May 14, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
OH MY GOD!

Dude you should work for microsoft with skills like that. Thanks soooo much man. You don’t know how frustated I was. I was so close to throwing my thousand dollar Microsoft XP OS computer out the window off the second floor. Thank you sooo much, you should get paid for this knod of stuff.

mizza20

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

MR
mikael_runsten
May 14, 2004
Try right-click your iexplore.exe file and check under properties – version – fileversion/productversion to find out your version.

Then you can do a search in the registry for that version, if you don´t find any version info in the registry or in your file properties, try to add version info (my verion "6.0.2800.1106") in the registry under the following entries:

All keys are "string" (REG_SZ) type:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Install Check] "IE40"="6.0.2800.1106"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer] "Build"="62800.1106"
"Version"="6.0.2800.1106"
"W2kVersion"="6.0.2800.1106"

,and maybe change here as well:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersio n\Uninstall\ieupdate] "RequiresIESysFile"="6.0.2800.1106"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersio n\Uninstall\oeupdate] "RequiresIESysFile"="6.0.2800.1106"

Good luck, /Micke

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections