S
Posted By
Shunkawico
Oct 23, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I apologize in advance if this topic has come up before and I’ve somehow missed it. I’ve recently experienced an anomaly regarding the star ratings that I apply to our RAW files in Bridge CS3. Generally we’ll star the RAW files while the client is still on the set to get their favorite picks. We then will batch process all of the files and save as HiRez jpegs. The client’s picks then go into a "Favorites" folder and the rest into one we call "More" just in case the client finds that their picks don’t jive as well as they thought they would in their layout. So, that being said, recently we’ve had two occasions where "some" of the ratings didn’t make it through to the processed files. We’re running both a G4 with Tiger and a G5 with Leopard. Both systems have the latest updates. The most recent occurrence happened on the G4, and I believe the other time it was on the G5, though I can’t be totally certain. We use both machines to batch process the images.

Any help or insight would be extremely appreciated!

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

OO
Omke_Oudeman
Oct 23, 2008
It could be possible that the cache had no time to rebuild, have you tried to purge the cache for folder using the tools menu. Also whenever something is behaving other then before in Bridge you should also try to refresh the preferences with holding down option key when restarting Bridge. After this don’t forget to reset the prefs to your wishes.
S
Shunkawico
Nov 7, 2008
Thanks Omke, I’ll give those suggestions a try!

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections