CC
Posted By
Craig_Cheatham
Oct 23, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Does CS4 Warp Transform tool let you select multiple points/frames and move them as a unit? This has been a singular weakness nice the introduction of the Warp function and I’m hoping it has been modified.

Craig

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

WG
Welles_Goodrich
Oct 23, 2008
Hi Caig.

Edit > Transform > Warp works the same way as it always did. It just isn’t the same as a vector envelope distort. The only way you could approximate that would be to create a selection and distort just that portion of the image.
CC
Craig_Cheatham
Oct 29, 2008
What I’m wanting from warp is to be able to move several sections of the warp grid at once, to be able to get an effect similar to what you get from Shear. Otherwise you have to move each section individually and guess that you are moving them an equal distance.
AR
alan_ruta
Oct 29, 2008
I was finding it an incredible PITA to wrap type around bottles. Even the illustrator warping has its problems.

I recently begin using 3D in illustrator to wrap type.

alan

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections