EA
Posted By
Ellen_A_Schmidt
May 4, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I just bought Adobe Photoshop elements 2.0. I read the "read me" file that says if you have problems loading tutorials that you need to update your internet explorer version. So I did that. Restarted the computer, launched the new version of explorer. Still I cannot get the tuturials to work. When I click on them I get a message that says something about that page not being available – you know, the same message you get if you accidentally type the URL. What’s the deal? are the tutorials not there? Am I wasting my time trying to make this work?

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

BH
Beth_Haney
May 4, 2004
What platform and operating system are you using? And what is your ISP? Some people who use AOL, CompuServe, and Yahoo do have to make changes in the browser settings on their computers so a plain vanilla version of Internet Explorer is set as the default.
EA
Ellen_A_Schmidt
May 4, 2004
I am using Windows 98, SBC Yahoo internet. I guess you’re saying I need to set the internet explorer as my default. seems like I should be able to do that rather simply….. How do I make the necessary changes to the browser?
SD
Shrilly_Drabble
May 6, 2004
Hi Ellen If you go to
Internet Explorer

TOOLS

INTERNET OPTIONS

Programs

Internet Explorer should check to see if it is the default browser.

Check there is a tick[ check] in the box next to this.

I am doing this from memory so I hope that is right.

I actually use an apple Mac most of the time with Safari as my browser but I have to have IE for my adobe connection too. Which annoys me but there you go,

Hope this helps.
Let me know if it did
Kindest thoughts
Shrilly

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections