KG
Posted By
Kim_Gabriel
Oct 16, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
When I click on Photoshop Help in the Help Menu in CS4, it goes to the web and proclaims that the url cannot be found (it is obvioulsy an incorrect url that reads

The requested URL /en_US/Photoshop/11.0/–POSTPROCESS-INSERT-GOURL– was not found on this server.

I have found the correct url (and bookmarked it) but it would be nice to get there from inside CS4 itself. Can anyone tell me how I can change the requested URL to the correct one?

Thanks! I am techically deficient so I am hoping it is a simple fix. Otherwise, I guess I will just go there from my web browser. I have to add that I find it a titch irksome that my 5 minute old upgrade has such an obvious defect but I figure it is probably faster to try the brains here than to try offical Adobe-dom.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

SG
steve_guilhamet
Oct 16, 2008
Thanks for the post Kim. It is under investigation.

steve
WZ
Wade_Zimmerman
Oct 16, 2008
That looks like they will have to do a re direct.

I will have CS4 installed later and tell you if I have the same results?
CC
Chris_Cox
Oct 17, 2008
This should be fixed now.
R
Ram
Oct 17, 2008
Chris Cox!

Great to see you posting here after all this time.
WZ
Wade_Zimmerman
Oct 17, 2008
It is in fact working fine on my end.
B
Buko
Oct 17, 2008
OMG Chris Cox posted again!!

Hi Chris. B)
KG
Kim_Gabriel
Oct 17, 2008
Thank you for the replies. I checked this morning and it does work now. That is great!

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections