MF
Posted By
Mike_F_White
May 3, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have been scanning photos with Epson Perfection 3200, using Silverfast plugin in PE2. I then save the photos as TIFF files. I need to add some info to some of the picture files and attempt to do so by right clicking the file name, selecting Properties, choose the Summary tab and type in the info in the comments section. When I try to save the updated Summary I get the following message: "Changes to Summary Properties could not be saved, access has been denied. The file may be marked read only or may be in use by another application." My computer is a single user machine, I am the administrator. The file attribute does not have the "Ready-only" box checked. No other program is even running, let alone using the picture file. Other photos that I have downloaded from the internet or from my digital camera do not have this problem and am able to add summary info.
How do I correct how PE2 saves my photos so I can add info to the file comments later and how do I alter my existing photo files so they will be able to take comments also?

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections