JZ
Posted By
Jere_Zollicoffer
May 2, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
This error message appears whenever I start Photoshop Elements 2. According to the only document I can find on this, the ADMU13.fon is supposed to be installed with the application. I have Win 98SE and have reloaded this CD many times, every time with the same results. When I click on the the file in the "required" folder, windows says it is not a valid font file. So I don’t know how to correct this error.

Any solutions?

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

BB
brent_bertram
May 2, 2004
Jere,
Check out this knowledgebase article: <http://www.adobe.com/support/techdocs/147a2.htm> .

🙂

Brent
JZ
Jere_Zollicoffer
May 3, 2004
Thanks for respondng:

However, the article you referred to just says to be sure the font file is in the correct folder – "required". The file is in that folder, but I think the file on my CD may be corrupt since windows says it is an invalid font file.
BB
brent_bertram
May 3, 2004
Do you perhaps have a lot of fonts ? ( You know a sneaky "font-aholic" kinda guy ? <G> ) . You could email me ( click on my name ), and I’ll send you back a copy of my non-corrupt ADMUI3.fon for you to try .

🙂

Brent

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections