OD
Posted By
Owen Dawson
Oct 14, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
My camera settings are correct in the d200 and up until now have never had this issue in the past with a vertical image changing orientation when loaded into pscs3. The vertical images are vertical in bridge but change when opened in pscs3. all images loaded in LR are correct orientation.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

AS
Ann_Shelbourne
Oct 14, 2008
Did you rotate them in ACR?
OD
Owen Dawson
Oct 22, 2008
No rotation in ACR. A raw image coming from the converter opens correctly. the jpegs open with the wrong orientation.
OD
Owen Dawson
Oct 22, 2008
It’s very strange that i can take the same images and download them on my pc at work with pscs2 and i get the correct orientation. This tells me that it’s not the camera setting but rather a bug in cs3 or another setting which i’m not aware of. I’ve never had an issue with this in cs3 until recently.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections