Posted By
compiob
Sep 13, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
mac, mac osX 10.5.3., photoshop cs3.

When I use the basic animation palette of Photoshop and from one frame to another I am not able to get a motion tween between scale transformation of an object/layer.
When I scale something on a frame it comes to be scaled the same in each frame of the animation. What is that I make wrong, guys?

thanks a lot

antonella

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

WZ
Wade_Zimmerman
Sep 14, 2008
Expand the layer and look for the difference settings and you will see each setting has a stop watch you have to activate the stopwatch for each type of transformation, scale position, color transparency etc. You do so by starting the transformation at the point in the timeline where it will begin in your scene you click the stopwatch, that will automatically make a keyframe at each point along the time line you make a change in the preview window.

Hope that is clear.

Oh wait as second you are talking frame by frame , there is no tweening, it is frame by frame you have to move for each frame manually and set the the frame delay.

I am wrong about that it should work from the flyout menu tween and set that number of frames. and what you want tweened.

I never noticed they offered this wonderful feature to frame by frame.

Make a frame place or create your art. make a new frame , move your art, change the color and or opacity if you desire and scale if desired then from the timeline flyout choose tween select how many frames you want to add and click ok. Then select the first frame of that tween and shift click on the last to change the duration if you do not like the 6.6 seconds delay to some thing like 0.1 seconds, which is what the delay of your vision is. The 6.6 second default delay is probably for a slide show.

Now play your animated tweened clip.

This will help you make a transition to the time line rather then using frame by frame. The time line is far more powerful and you will love the co9ntrol you have and Premiere and AE is even better and this will help you make that transition as well.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections