D
Posted By
DarthPenguin
Aug 20, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I’ve run this by several "experts," but none have any idea of what’s going on. Perhaps someone here has an idea or two…

Using the Art History Brush, I began a piece, worked on it for a few days, no problems. Set the History State or Snapshot, then go to it… easy. Create or duplicate layers and there’s no problem. I can just keep going for as long as I wish to go.

Then, all of a sudden, I started working on it after putting it away for the evening (I left the document open in PS3) and when I began working on it again the next day, I made a new layer and was met with a surprise dialogue box that said, "There is no corresponding layer."

As a workaround one simply has to reset the history state, but it’s both a pain in the rear and not the way it’s supposed to be.

Reinstallation has not helped, nor has clearing the preferences prior to starting PS.

I am using PS CS3 on a MacPro, system 10.5.4, 8 gig RAM, nothing out of the ordinary in the system.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

MR
Mark_Reynolds
Aug 22, 2008
Maybe its got something to do with sleep purging the image cache?- or maybe your computer run its maintenance scripts overnight and that cleared it

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections