DR
Posted By
Danny_Rivera
Dec 16, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I recently downloaded several brush sets onto my Photoshop 7. Now, I should’ve known from experience (I had the same problem with Photoshop 5 LE), but yet I still went ahead and closed photoshop without reloading my original brushes.

Now, whenever I try and open photoshop, the loading process stops and photoshop closes. If this is because of me downloading the brushes, is there anyway to delete the downloaded brushes, even though I can’t get on photoshop? Or is this a different problem, perhaps? Thanks for your time.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

DM
dave_milbut
Dec 16, 2006
try resetting the preferences per the faq first. if that fails there’s a file called Brushes.psp in

C:\Documents and Settings\[YOUR_USER_NAME]\Application Data\Adobe\Photoshop\9.0\Adobe Photoshop CS2 Settings

you can try deleting that.
DR
Danny_Rivera
Dec 16, 2006
Sorry, I’m sort of computer illiterate, so by faq you mean what? And I’m going to try the second thing now. Thanks.
DR
Danny_Rivera
Dec 16, 2006
Thanks a lot. I went in and had to delete my preferences and my brushes. I appreciate the help.
DM
dave_milbut
Dec 17, 2006
you’re welcome danny.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections