Posted By
elt
Dec 15, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
This is for Photoshop CS2:

i’ve had this issue for the longest time and can’t figure out how to fix it. What happens is i use the clone stamp tool to copy an area, and when i paint to a new spot the copies data is always either brighter or darker than the original but never the same. I have to bring the opacity down to like 50% and paint it multiple times. Also tried re-installing PS CS2 and delete the preference file. Nothing works.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

B
Bernie
Dec 15, 2006
Do yo have multiple layers?

If yes, are nay of them adjustment layers?

If yes, do you have the "Use all layers" option selected in the clone tool option bar?
E
elt
Dec 15, 2006
I duplicate the background layer when using the clone tool. Not sure about "Use all layers" option, but i will check.
R
Rizla
Dec 16, 2006
wrote in message
I duplicate the background layer when using the clone tool. Not sure about "Use all layers" option, but i will check.

When you select the Clone tool, is the MODE set to NORMAL on the Toolbar ? (it could be set on darken or luminosity etc)

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections