DW
Posted By
dave_weil
Dec 15, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Recently my boot drive developed problems and I had to get rid of it and install a new boot drive. I saved all of my programs to the new drive under a "C Drive" folder. I tried to copy CS2 back to the Program Files folder under my new C drive but the program isn’t working. How would I get the program to work again?

I’ve tried to find my serial number without success. This was a downloaded (and duly registered) upgrade. How would I request the number from Adobe?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

P
philo
Dec 15, 2006
wrote in message
Recently my boot drive developed problems and I had to get rid of it and
install a new boot drive. I saved all of my programs to the new drive under a "C Drive" folder. I tried to copy CS2 back to the Program Files folder under my new C drive but the program isn’t working. How would I get the program to work again?

<snip>

Nope…that will not work…
you need to *install* Photoshop
BL
Bob Levine
Dec 15, 2006
You should have backed that download up onto a CD.

Of course, that’s hindsight now and the only thing you can do is call Adobe and explain the situation.

Bob

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections