KF
Posted By
Ken_Fisher
Apr 18, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Justin, same problem here. I just want my program. Support told me they could charge me $35 for a support call or upgrade to version 2 for $69. Not good choices after you already paid for the program once.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

BH
Beth_Haney
Apr 18, 2004
Ken, Photoshop Elements 2 was not released as an upgrade. It was put out as a complete new software package. And an ‘update’ – of which there are none, as Chuck says – and an upgrade are different things. An update generally is a fix to some bug in a piece of software, with MS updates to security being a good example. An upgrade means there have been significant changes made to an existing application. A new version means a prior version cannot be modified through the addition of newly created parts.

What is it you’re referring to when you say "I just want my program"? Maybe there’s something happening that we forum guys can help you with?

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections