KS
Posted By
keith_sheppard
Dec 13, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Having decided to calibrate monitor Adobe Gamma is missing from Control Panel. After searching for and clicking shortcut get the following message:"The drive or network connection that Adobe Gamma.cpl.lnk refers to is unavailable. Check network……." etc.

I’ve tried re-installing CS2, PS5 and even PS5LE but still no Gamma. It’s driving me nuts! Help!

Is it possible to download Adobe Gamma seperately?

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

BL
Bob Levine
Dec 13, 2006
Do you have admin rights on that machine?

Bob
KS
keith_sheppard
Dec 13, 2006
I’m using XP Home Edition and so I guess so. I’m really not very computer-literate (although I use it a lot) so excuse my ignorance.

Keith
RK
Rob_Keijzer
Dec 13, 2006
Keith,

Try to view Control Panel in Classic View.

Rob
KS
keith_sheppard
Dec 13, 2006
I’ve tried that, Rob. Then search which brings up a shortcut which results in above message, even after re-installs.

Even tried clicking on shortcut with relevant disc\s in drive (PS5LE,PS5 Full programme & CS2). That’s another thing – can’t find Adobe Gamma on the discs, just shortcuts?!?

Keith
RK
Rob_Keijzer
Dec 13, 2006
Even tried clicking on shortcut with relevant disc\s in drive

Which shortcut do you mean?

Rob
KS
keith_sheppard
Dec 13, 2006
The only thing I can find relating to Adobe Gamma either on disc or my hard disc is a shortcut to: Adobe Gamma.cpl.lnk – that one.

Keith
L
LenHewitt
Dec 14, 2006
my hard disc is a shortcut to: Adobe Gamma.cpl.lnk<<

Right-click on thet file and select Properties. That will tell you where the shortcut is pointing to in the Target text box.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections