CJ
Posted By
caines_jocelyn
Dec 13, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
have adobe photoshop 3.0 and i want to know if i can create a blank from with nothing on the inside (transparency) so i can insert any picture there if used in another program. i dont want to use the frames availabe i would just like to make are regular square frame

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Y
YrbkMgr
Dec 13, 2006
Photoshop 3.0 is older than dirt. We are on version 9.x. If you mean Photoshop Elements that forum is linked at the top of this forum. You are better off posting a question there – unless of course, you really do have photoshop 3.0, in which case, I don’t think there is anyone old enough to remember how that program worked.
JS
John_Slate
Dec 13, 2006
I think PS3 did not have layers? Ergo no transparency.

i dont want to use the frames availabe i would just like to make are regular square frame

Regular square frames are best added in your layout program, not Photoshop of any version.

PS: The reason your post is in italics and the "i" is missing from the start is because any line that starts with a lower case "i" will italicize. So in the case of starting a line with "I" go to the extra effort to use your shift key. Unless you’re really e.e.cummings, in which case do whatever you want.
Y
YrbkMgr
Dec 13, 2006
Regular square frames are best added in your layout program, not Photoshop of any version.

Oh, I don’t know, John. I would say that it depends on a host of factors, not the least of which is image intent. For what I need, photoshop does frames quite well.
JS
John_Slate
Dec 13, 2006
for web work… or digtal printing… yes I’ll grant you that. But not for offset.
Y
YrbkMgr
Dec 13, 2006
Agreed.
JJ
John Joslin
Dec 13, 2006
I think PS 3 introduced layers.

Or was it PS 3.5?

Let’s see what he really has.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections