JN
Posted By
Jessica_Nelson
Aug 5, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I am using a Compac laptop computer with Windows XP Home with the Creative Suite 3 and 2 Gb of RAM.

The problem I am running into is that when I open a file in Photoshop CS3, it will open, however it only shows up in the navigator, not on the desktop/edit space. I can "zoom in" and "zoom out" however it is only reflected in the navigator, it still does not show up to be able to edit.

I have tried uninstalling and resinstalling the entire Creative Suite. That sometimes helps, but it doesn’t seem to last. It has been happening now for about 6 months.

It seems strange so any advice/help would be wonderful!!

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

B
Buko
Aug 5, 2008
I am using a Compac laptop computer with Windows XP Home

so any advice/help would be wonderful!!

Best advice we can give you on this side of the hall is to tell you to buy a Mac. You must have mistakingly taken a wrong turn somewhere.

But in my travels I have heard that CS3 may not work with home versions of Windows.

You will get much better help here < http://www.adobeforums.com/webx?14@@.ee6b366!username=by%20B uko&Login%20.x=26&Login%20.y=8>

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections