JA
Posted By
John_Argall
Aug 5, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
My Photoshop CS3 suddenly tells me that "Application Has Moved" "This application has been moved from the location in which it was originally installed. Some settings need to be repaired." Then when I click on "Repair Now’ it freezes, and I must Force Quite to use my computer. I have a Mac. The software was purchased from Computer Works in Seaside, CA and worked perfectly for many months. The software has not been moved from this computer. I tried reinstalling the software and still encounter the same messages. What can I do?

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

JJ
Jim_Jordan
Aug 5, 2008
The software has not been moved from this computer.

The error message is not indicating that the software has been moved from the computer. It is indicating that it was moved to a location other than the default installation location. It should be installed to the Applications folder, not a subfolder of your Applications folder.

If the application has not been moved from its default installation location, try resettings the preferences (as noted in the forum FAQ). You might also uninstall using the Adobe CS3 installation tool, then reinstall Photoshop CS3.
B
Buko
Aug 5, 2008
put the application back where it was installed.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections