RG
Posted By
Roger_Green
Aug 5, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have Photoshop CS3 and want to photomerge a couple of images with changes. I have tried the trial version in Elements and found it quite easy and user friendly. However I cannot achieve the same in CS3 and would like some instruction. Can anyone direct me to the appropriate page to get a step by step guide please.
Many thanks.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

NK
Neil_Keller
Aug 5, 2008
Roger,

Creating panoramas with Photomerge is pretty easy in Photoshop CS3.

File –> Automate –> Photomerge –> Choose source files and layout

Or do you mean replacing image components with updated images in a previously completed, layered panorama?

Neil
RG
Roger_Green
Aug 5, 2008
In Elements you can use two images very similar, as in a group photo, and then correct by selective drawing around parts of one image, that can be modified to make a more perfect final shot. In other words you are taking the best bits of each to make a more acceptable result. This is quite simple to do in Elements but I wonder as CS3 is the big brother, can you do the same? I wish ….

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections