PS
Posted By
Paul_Smallridge
Apr 6, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I know this has been done to death in this forum but has there been any update from Adobe to it’s loyal Elements V2 Users who are all seemingly frustrated at not being able to use a single product for all their photo processing including processing RAW files from such cameras as the EOS-10D.

Would someone from Adobe please make a statement about their intentions to include or not the CameraRaw plug-in (that is already available to CS users) in v2 or future releases (I don’t want to hear rumours or hearsay thank you).

If you cannot make a comment about it at this time then also please let us PAYING users also know that you don’t know so we can take it collectively to a higher level within Adobe!

And if I’ve missed an update off other topics then I apologise but if someone can point me at somewhere appropriate I shall be very happy!

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

BH
Beth_Haney
Apr 6, 2004
Since this is a users’ forum, Paul, you might want to contact Adobe now rather than later. There is a fella from Adobe who drops in when he has time, but I kind of doubt he’d be in a position to make any official statements about this.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections