TL
Posted By
Tiffany_Laschinger
Jul 15, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I hate when I mis-type and hit something that causes a reaction I can’t undo. I am working in Photoshop CS3 and I meant to type "Front" and I may have pushed the cmd or option key with it. I am not sure, but now I have a black pasteboard and I cannot access my dock or the file menus; they have disappeared. I have my programs broken up in segments so I could get back to my browser, but I can get my Photoshop window back to a regular layout. What is the button to push?

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

TL
Tiffany_Laschinger
Jul 15, 2008
Ok, So, I figured out how to get my screen back to normal. I had pushed the fn key with the "R". But now my cursor is blinking and I can draw a box or use my marquis tool. What did I do now?
R
Ram
Jul 16, 2008
I had pushed the fn key with the "R"

The "fn" key"??? is that fn as in friggin’ or fn as in Windoze? You are in the Photoshop Macintosh forum.
B
Buko
Jul 16, 2008
The "fn" key"??? is that fn as in friggin’ or fn as in Windoze?

No sounds like he’s got a Laptop. fn as in function I guess. An extra key for a short Keyboard. I have one on my iBook I don’t use it much.
R
Ram
Jul 16, 2008
My bad. I thought only Windoze laptops had such a key. My G3 Powerbook did not have it.
JJ
John Joslin
Jul 16, 2008
he’s got a Laptop

Tiffany?
NT
Nini Tj
Jul 16, 2008
All MacBooks and MacBook Pros have a fn key.
B
Buko
Jul 16, 2008
So do G4 iBooks

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections