BP
Posted By
Ben_Pyne
Nov 28, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I am not sure if I can, but could I update my current version 5.5 to cs2 with the upgrade package? Could I upgrade to cs2 from elements? Or is the upgrade only for CS1 users?

Thanks

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Y
YrbkMgr
Nov 28, 2006
you can upgrade from any version of photoshop to CS2 using the upgrade package. Elements is a different product and can be upgraded to CS2 for a markedly higher price.

See:
Upgrade Page < https://store1.adobe.com/cfusion/store/index.cfm?store=OLS-U S&view=ols_prod&category=/Applications/Photoshop&amp ;distributionMethod=FULL&NR=0>
BP
Ben_Pyne
Nov 28, 2006
so i can upgrade from PS 5.5 and up?
B
blah
Nov 28, 2006
Yes
wrote in message
so i can upgrade from PS 5.5 and up?
Y
YrbkMgr
Nov 28, 2006
Yes. See the link. You can even upgrade from version 4 I believe, but I think that involves a Cust Svc call.
BL
Bob Levine
Nov 28, 2006
Correct. CS2 upgrades will only recognize 5.5 or later. If you have anything earlier, all to Adobe will be necessary to get it installed.

Bob

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections