ML
Posted By
Mary_Lou_Frost
Apr 6, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I’m adding an update to this discussion because I solved my original question and would like to pass it on to the people reading whose background doesn’t permit them to follow some of the solutions.

When I opened each color pdf file in Photoshop CS3, I was able to easily save it as a grayscale pdf file. (The only odd thing here was that the first time I did a Save-As command I got an error message that the file couldn’t be saved because the file wasn’t found. When I went right back and saved it the same way again it was accepted.)

I then downloaded a great little shareware program as recommended "Outputpdf". Since each of the pages of my tutorial had been saved as a separate document, Outputpdf was able to quickly assemble them into a single pdf document!

My problem was solved.

Thanks for all your input.

Mary Lou

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

P
Phosphor
Apr 6, 2008
"I then downloaded a great little shareware program as recommended "Outputpdf".

Where did "Otputpdf" come from? DId you mean "PDFLab?"

Anyway, glad you got it sussed.
ML
Mary_Lou_Frost
Apr 6, 2008
I mispoke. that is what the new document gets named. "PDFLab" is correct for the software.

I worked great!

ML

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections