MT
Posted By
Michael_Tetrault
Apr 2, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Why do I get an error message in PS Element of "missing or invalid personilization information" when I try to log on to PS Elements, and how/where to I locate the original info on my computer to get it back? I’ve been using the software fore 5 years, and now this info is somehow gone!

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

MM
Mac_McDougald
Apr 2, 2004
Elements was released in 2001.
You must be a time bandit 🙂

As far as the prob, I think it’s a registry glitch, like serial number reference corrupted or missing. Simply reinstalling oughtta fix it.

Mac
MT
Michael_Tetrault
Apr 2, 2004
Thanks Mac,
I was hoping I could recover it somewhere on my system. I have the original PS Elements CD that came bundled with the system, however my CD-ROM drive is not working. So I cannot re install from the CD? Can reinstalling be done from my system?
BH
Beth_Haney
Apr 2, 2004
Can you borrow an external drive from somebody? I have a cranky drive in my laptop so have been using my CD burner when I need to install software. You couldn’t do an reinstallation from within the system.
MM
Mac_McDougald
Apr 2, 2004
No, you can’t reinstall from what now exists on your hard drive.

I can’t imagine having a puter with no CD drive…just buy one and replace it…heck, they’re not much, maybe $20 or so, even at "expensive" places like CompUSA?

Mac

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections