Posted By
tony_tupman
Apr 4, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi
New here, like the site. I hope somone can help me. I use Mac OSX 10.5.2 and PSE6. I used to use Photoshop 7 which Leopard ‘broke’. I am looking for plugins / actions to be able to use guides, transform, layer masks,etc.
Can anyone out there pont me in the right direction?
Many thanks in anticipation!
tonyt

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

AS
Ann_Shelbourne
Apr 4, 2008
This is the Photoshop Forum and no-one here uses Elements so you would get better answers in the Elements Forum.

If you buy CS3, you could try loading your existing Actions into CS3. They will probably work — or could be tweaked to work in the Actions palette.

Plug-ins are a different matter and you will need to buy new versions that have been written in Universal Binary if you want to use them with CS3.
R
Ram
Apr 5, 2008
B
Buko
Apr 5, 2008
Now is the time to upgrade to CS3 while you still can. When CS4 is released you will need to pay full price if you want Photoshop.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections