J
Posted By
Jason
Dec 4, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
My daughter’s shiny new MacBook Pro runs CS3 like the wind, but she cannot get her Epson 2450 scanner to work with it at all. She installed the OS X drivers from Epson and can scan from other applications (MS Office, for example). When she tries to do this within CS3, there is no Epson TWAIN option on the Import menu. What might cause this?

Thanks,

Jason

reverse my name in email address

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

G
garypoyssick
Dec 11, 2007
That should work fine, Jason. First try re-installing the scanner software, then try going to the Epson site and searching for Macintosh — the TWAIN should appear.

I just tried it again on my machine — and it was working fine. If you can’t figure it out email me directly and I’ll copy mine for you.

Gary in tampa

On 12/4/07 5:53 PM, in article ,
"Jason" wrote:

My daughter’s shiny new MacBook Pro runs CS3 like the wind, but she cannot get her Epson 2450 scanner to work with it at all. She installed the OS X drivers from Epson and can scan from other applications (MS Office, for example). When she tries to do this within CS3, there is no Epson TWAIN option on the Import menu. What might cause this?
Thanks,

Jason

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections