ME
Posted By
Michael_Eddington
Feb 13, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Anyone have any experience making 3D images within Photoshop? I’m referring to blending two images together in such a way that they appear 3D when viewed with the proper glasses…Anaglyph or polarized or whatever.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

B
Bernie
Feb 13, 2007
I’ve done some some images a few years back.

What do you want to know?
ME
Michael_Eddington
Feb 13, 2007
Right now I’m at the info gathering stage. A client is inquiring if we can do this, though is short on specifics….what type of lenses used for viewing, ect. All I know is that they have two images they want blended into a 3D element when viewed. I’ve been looking for various techniques used, like the one at this link… < http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/photoshop/ht/3danaglyph.htm>
I’m wondering how the technique is different should the lenses be polarized instead of anaglyph, ect…
B
Bernie
Feb 13, 2007
I’ve only done anaglyphic (and seen lenticular done)

My guess is it’s way different for polarized images. From what I understand, they have to be projected separately onto the same screen.

Anaglyphs can be printed (which is what I had to do for the project I had)

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections