MD
Posted By
Michele_DeFilippo
Jan 16, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
A client tells me there’s a plugin called Cover Generator to generate a 3D image for a book cover. I can’t find it anywhere. I’m looking for something simple to use for this purpose only, as I don’t do any other 3D work. Recommendations? Thanks.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

MD
Michele_DeFilippo
Jan 16, 2007
Thanks for the quick reply, Ramón. There’s a description at the top of that web page, but I don’t see anywhere to download the product. I also did a search of the site without luck. I need Mac software, I should have mentioned. Thanks.
JF
john_findley
Jan 16, 2007
Do you mean 3D like Pixar, or 3D like lenticular.
MD
Michele_DeFilippo
Jan 16, 2007
John,

I’m afraid I don’t even understand your question. I’ve never done any 3D work. I just have one client who wants a 3D image of their book cover and they said that "Cover Generator" is a Photoshop plug-in that will do this. Do you know where to find it?

Thanks.
JF
john_findley
Jan 17, 2007
Personally, I’ve never heard of it. But your client may be referring to this:

<http://ecover.generatorsoftware.com/>
L
LTn
Jan 17, 2007
just use: transform>distort
(and your brain : )
MD
Michele_DeFilippo
Jan 18, 2007
Thanks, John. My client said it was a photoshop plug-in. The link you provided seems to be for software to replace graphic designers, so I don’t think that’s it.

Thanks, LTn. Worked like a charm! My 54-year-old brain probably isn’t as sharp as yours. Back in the stone age, when I went to design school, well, never mind… 🙂

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections