Posted By
schuhjm
Jan 9, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi,

I’ve recently started having a problem with Print with Preivew on PS 7. If I do a command P, the image border and menu items grey out as it is going into the background, but then nothing happens. The computer itself isn’t hung. I can escape back to the program.

I can print without preview.

Has anyone ever seen this before? Is there an easy correction, or do I need to reinstall PS?

I’m on a Powerbook running 10.3.9

Thanks,
Jeff

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

____
Feb 12, 2008
In article ,
"schuhjm" wrote:

Hi,

I’ve recently started having a problem with Print with Preivew on PS 7. If I do a command P, the image border and menu items grey out as it is going into the background, but then nothing happens. The computer itself isn’t hung. I can escape back to the program.

I can print without preview.

Has anyone ever seen this before? Is there an easy correction, or do I need to reinstall PS?

I’m on a Powerbook running 10.3.9

Thanks,
Jeff

To me that sounds like a buggy Print driver or perhaps a non compatible one.

But

How much ram ? , PS 7 is not ideal for 10.3.9 I did the upgrade from PS 7 to CS for 10.3.9 and most recently from 10.3.9 to a new Imac with four gigs of ram running now running CS3.

Maybe you just need to log off and back on, I have an HP1320 with My PB and the driver sucks,… eventually I can’t print some document "could be low amount of printer ram" when I log off or restart the computer many times the printer will begin working.

One nice thing about the HP the cartridge seems to last for ever, Mine is still printing after well over a year of the cartridge saying it needs changing….and more like four years of fairly heavy use.

Reality is a picture perfected and never looking back.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections