CE
Posted By
Carol_E
Nov 16, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
can you fade the photos in and out in the animation?

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

C
chrisjbirchall
Nov 16, 2006
The folks at the Image Ready forum will probably be of more help than us lesser mortals.
L
LenHewitt
Nov 16, 2006
Sure,

Duplicate the layer, set the layer opacity to zero, create a frame with that layer visible. Tween between previous frame and that frame.
CE
Carol_E
Nov 17, 2006
I thought I was in the Image Ready Forum. It said Photoshop and Image Ready. If I’m not, where do I go?

I am kind of lost with your instructions Len. This is how I have it set up. I made a photoshop file with all my layers. I opened it in Image Ready and made animation frames. I duplicated one, but I don’t see where to make the layer opacity to zero. Do I make the "frame" to zero? I don’t see that option. If I look at my layers, there are blank ones, made when I made the animation. I see the Tween between frames, but didn’t get any fading.

thanks
L
LenHewitt
Nov 17, 2006
Carol,

The image Ready forum is a subforum of this forum – you will see the link towards the top of the Topic List.

Now, make a new Frame in the animation palette then duplicate the LAYER (not the frame) and set the LAYER OPACITY to zero in the layers palette.

Make that layer the visible layer in the frame you just created. Now tween between the previous fram and the new frame.

Remember, LAYERS hold CONTENT, FRAMES determine WHICH content to SHOW
D
deebs
Nov 18, 2006
The tiny, tiny littl;e triangle thingy in ImageReady CS towards the right hand side of the the frames viewer is quite a hndy device and worthy of exploration in my opinion

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections