MS
Posted By
Mike_Sales
Mar 4, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I run Windows XP Pro SP1 on a P4 3.0,1Gb RAM,ATI Radeon 9600 128Mb video card and shoot with a Canon Digital Rebel. When I open a JPEG from my camera and try to use my crop tool, it doesn’t function properly. I should be able to drag left or right from a start point or up or down from a start point and have the box increase in size as I go, correct? My box seems to increase in size only in a diagonal way, never really allowing an actual crop size to take place. The crop box outline doesn’t even follow the icon as I move around. I uninstalled and re-installed PSE 2.0 but the problem still exists. Has anyone else experienced this problem or have any suggestions. Thanks for your help.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

MS
Mike_Sales
Mar 4, 2004
Thanks Byron. While I was waiting I found the Reset Tool button and that solved my problem. I’m new to the camera and PSE so there is lots to learn. Thanks for the quick response!

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections