S
Posted By
stevej2001
Dec 25, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I couldn’t find this in a forum search, etc. When I open bridge I can see thumbnails on my backup disks, but not my primary working disk. The thumbnails are just empty– in fact, even folder Icons won’t show. Also, in CS2 unsharp mask, smart sharpen, etc, the preview pane is blank.

I’m new to the MAC (but I do remember seeing something like this once on my PC). I figure I’ve just messed up something in Preferences, but I can’t see what. Can anyone help?

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

R
Ram
Dec 25, 2006
First, it’s a Mac, not "MAC". (MAC is a different thing in computers, namely Modular Access Control.) Mac = Macintosh.

Second, there’s a dedicated Bridge forum with FAQs which may address your issue. CLICK HERE <http://www.adobeforums.com/cgi-bin/webx?14@@.3bba3d51>

Third we need to know what kind of files they are. If RAW camera files, which exact camera model generated them.

Fourth, we need details about your machine: CPU, OS, RAM, memory allowance set for Photoshop.

Fifth, make sure you have updated Bridge to 1.0.4.6 and ACR (Adobe Camera Raw) to at least 3.4 or higher.

Sixth, make sure you have purged the cache from Bridge’s "Tools" menu for the offending folder(s).
S
stevej2001
Dec 25, 2006
Thank you for the advice. The bridge problem was solved via the cache command. Updating CS2 solved the problem I mentioned with that program.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections