MK
Posted By
Micke_Kallman
Nov 7, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi, Not introduced to CS2-version (yet) and have a student that showed me an image she got from a friend. She asked me how he had done it and I promised to look into it. View the PS CS2 without finding any. My quest i simply… …is it a new filter in PS CS2 (description below) or probably another render program?

Her pic was in original a close-up portrait of her friend but it was built up by a lot of small (about 3-5 px) random images (probably from one of his own photo folders) that each, in colour and light, could represent a small sample of pixels in an area in the original picture. In short a big pig built up by a lot of other pics. He must have been using some program to obtain the result – and my first guess woulf of caourse be PhotoSHop. I have seen it before once, on a commersial poster.

Regards
Michael

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

C
chrisjbirchall
Nov 7, 2006
Do a Google for "Photo mosaics". There are a couple of utilities out there which will do this.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections