L
Posted By
lewdmiller
Feb 18, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I would like to purchase a CD that contains the Adobe RAW Plugin for Photoshop Version 7.0. I need this Plugin to be able to download my images from my Pentax istD SLR Digital Camera. Please let me know how much it will cost including shipping. Thank you for any help. Lewis D. Miller CA

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

K
Kingdom
Feb 19, 2004
(LewDMiller) wrote in
news::

I would like to purchase a CD that contains the Adobe RAW Plugin for Photoshop Version 7.0. I need this Plugin to be able to download my images from my Pentax istD SLR Digital Camera. Please let me know how much it will cost including shipping. Thank you for any help. Lewis
D. Miller CA

try google

All extremists should be taken out and shot!
Z
zz9zzaNOSPAMMMM
Feb 19, 2004
"LewDMiller" wrote in message
I would like to purchase a CD that contains the Adobe RAW Plugin for
Photoshop
Version 7.0. I need this Plugin to be able to download my images from my Pentax istD SLR Digital Camera. Please let me know how much it will cost including shipping. Thank you for any help. Lewis D. Miller CA

Would it help if I told you to try ADOBE? This isn’t really a place to do your shopping.
J
Jimmy
Feb 20, 2004
If you have been here a while, you would know that Adobe doesn’t sell or support the original Camera RAW plug-in for PS 7.01. Perhaps the original poster is looking for someone perhaps considering selling theirs since several posters have gone on to CS.
Z
zz9zzaNOSPAMMMM
Feb 20, 2004
"Jimmy" wrote in message
If you have been here a while, you would know that Adobe doesn’t sell or support the original Camera RAW plug-in for PS 7.01. Perhaps the original poster is looking for someone perhaps considering selling theirs since several posters have gone on to CS.

Well crap. I didn’t know that.
B
BAG
Feb 20, 2004
Try ASDSEE 6.0
It contain plugins for many cameras (or compatible).

On Thu, 19 Feb 2004 08:09:49 GMT, John O.
wrote:

Photoshop
Version 7.0. I need this Plugin to be able to download my images from my
Pentax istD SLR Digital Camera. Please let me know how much it will cost
including shipping. Thank you for any help. Lewis D. Miller CA

Would it help if I told you to try ADOBE? This isn’t really a place to do
your shopping.

Using M2, Opera’s revolutionary e-mail client: http://www.opera.com/m2/
L
Limey
Feb 20, 2004
You could try Irfanview an excellent free programme that will open and convert RAW files into whatever! You have to download a plugin to enable this but read the long list of supported file types for yourself… http://www.irfanview.com/

Harry

Photoshop
Version 7.0. I need this Plugin to be able to download my images from my Pentax istD SLR Digital Camera. Please let me know how much it will cost including shipping. Thank you for any help. Lewis D. Miller CA
DD
Duncan Donald
Feb 20, 2004
Irfanview is good, if a little slow and a good substitute for the browser of PS CS. Unlike ASCSee it opens camera raw files which you can copy to the clipboard and past into a new Photoshop document for virtually lossless opening or raw files.You still won’t have the power of CS but it is a good stopgap measure.

Douglas

Photoshop
Version 7.0. I need this Plugin to be able to download my images from
my
Pentax istD SLR Digital Camera. Please let me know how much it will
cost
including shipping. Thank you for any help. Lewis D. Miller CA

L
lewdmiller
Feb 21, 2004
I hope that someone has the Adobe Plugin for Raw camera images for Version 7.0 as I cannot use Photoshop Version CS on my computer. Lewis Miller
B
burt
Feb 21, 2004
LewDMiller wrote:

I hope that someone has the Adobe Plugin for Raw camera images for Version 7.0 as I cannot use Photoshop Version CS on my computer. Lewis Miller

I’ve just sent you an email. Let me know if you did not receive it.

– Burt Johnson
MindStorm, Inc.
http://www.mindstorm-inc.com/software.html
C
Clyde
Feb 21, 2004
LewDMiller wrote:

I have that. I bought for PS 7 on my Mac. I’m now using PS CS on Windows. So, I’m not using it. I guess it’s legal to sell it. I don’t remember if it is tied to a serial number or not. Does any one know?

Clyde
J
Jimmy
Feb 21, 2004
"Clyde" wrote in message
I have that. I bought for PS 7 on my Mac. I’m now using PS CS on Windows. So, I’m not using it. I guess it’s legal to sell it. I don’t remember if it is tied to a serial number or not. Does any one know?
Clyde

You should have received a sn with the plug-in.
C
Clyde
Feb 21, 2004
Jimmy wrote:
"Clyde" wrote in message

Clyde

You should have received a sn with the plug-in.
It’s on that sticker on the disc. I don’t remember if it’s tied to the serial number of PS 7. I don’t think so. Therefore, I should be able to sell it.

Clyde

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections