Views
Replies
Status
Closed
here’s PS7’s….should all work in pE2

PDF format;

< http://user.fundy.net/morris/downloads/Photoshop7HotKeys.pdf>

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

GD
Grant_Dixon
Feb 27, 2004
Jodi

Most will work but not all. For example:

In Photoshop <Ctrl> + J will both cut and paste there is not single key short cut for this in elements you have to do a two stage one <Ctrl> + C then followed by <Ctrl> + V (of course you can use these two in Photoshop as well).

In Photoshop <Ctrl> <ALT> + Z is step back in Elements <Ctrl> + Z is step back. In Photoshop <Ctrl> + Z is undo last step only.

In Photoshop <shift> <ALT> + Z is step forward in Elements <Ctrl> + Y is step forward.

I am not sure how many other are different as I simply redefine my keyboard so they are all the same.

Grant
JF
Jodi_Frye
Feb 28, 2004
Grant, thanks, i knew there would be ‘some’ differences but it’s fun to try…oh, by the way,…

ctrl + J works in pe1…..someone forgot to put it back in pe2…it better be back in the next version ! i use it like every 4 seconds

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections