Posted By
Solid As A Rock
Sep 3, 2010
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi all

Have just changed my keyboard to a Logitech 350 internet keyboard and the – and + symbols that used to make the brush larger or smaller in PSEv6 don’t work! These are shortcut keys I use all the time and it’s stumped me. Any ideas why this is happening? Do I need some new keyboard driver/s etc? Thanks

— —

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

WO
Worn Out Retread
Sep 4, 2010
The keyboard shortcut is ctrl = to zoom in and ctrl – to zoom out. —

Ron P

Too soon old
Too late smart

"Solid As A Rock" wrote in message
Hi all

Have just changed my keyboard to a Logitech 350 internet keyboard and the – and + symbols that used to make the brush larger or smaller in PSEv6 don’t work! These are shortcut keys I use all the time and it’s stumped me.
Any ideas why this is happening? Do I need some new keyboard driver/s etc? Thanks

— —
JK
Jeffrey Kaplan
Sep 4, 2010
Previously on adobe.photoshop.elements, Solid As A Rock said:

Have just changed my keyboard to a Logitech 350 internet keyboard and the – and + symbols that used to make the brush larger or smaller in PSEv6 don’t work! These are shortcut keys I use all the time and it’s stumped me. Any ideas why this is happening? Do I need some new keyboard driver/s etc?

The brush size controls are the left and right square brackets.

Jeffrey Kaplan www.gordol.org Double ROT13 encoded for your protection

"But I always associated delirium with fever so, there you are…" "Then let me be a fever from which you never recover, and our nights an anarchy of pleasure." (Vir Coto and Lyndiste, B5 "Sic Transit Vir")

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections