Edge line is stuck ON when drawing a shape, can’t remove it!

JA
Posted By
J_Ainna
Nov 8, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Yes, green & learning as I go. But how do I turn that line "off," so to speak. I’m drawing a thick walled, blue, rounded rectangle — and that line is locked on the outer edge of my rectangle with no way to stop it! Sorry if this sounds silly, I’m brand new! THANKS MUCH, Joseph.

( Photoshop CS2 )

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

B
Bernie
Nov 8, 2006
Hum,

If you mean the path that is visible when drawing a shape layer, simply select another layer.
JA
J_Ainna
Nov 8, 2006
OH HONESTLY, thanks Nomad, I think I just stayed up way too late last night going into a computer trance working on my photoshop projects. Thanks Nomad for clearing out last nights cobwebs. Hope your Nomadicism brings you to wonderful cybernetic places tonight! From Joseph. :=)
JA
J_Ainna
Nov 8, 2006

P.S. As long as you’re around, can I ask you about making a really bright glow, or should that be another topic? I have a cutout of earth and was thinking of a shining glow around it — even with some shining rays a little bit too, if that’s not too hard. But hey, thanks a lot.
B
Bernie
Nov 8, 2006
Start with layer effects -> outer glow

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections