MP
Posted By
Michael_P._Mills
Dec 15, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I need to add the copyright sign to an image in PS2, and as usual I’v searched the book, the pitiful help menu’s and nothing. Does anybody have a clue how to type the copyright sign into an image?

Thanks

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

R
Ram
Dec 15, 2006
Option+g = ©

It works across all Mac applications. There’s no reason why the Photoshop manual should address this any more than how to type A, B or C.

Next time you are in doubt about where any character resides, call up your Apple Keyboard Viewer.
EH
Ed_Hannigan
Dec 15, 2006
Many people seem to be under the impression that all the fonts, characters, etc. are a component of Photoshop. They are functions of the OS.

Of course, Michael could also use the Shape Tool which contains a © shape, but I think for most uses text is the better option.
MP
Michael_P._Mills
Dec 15, 2006
Thanks to all. Very good help.

Michael

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections