VL
Posted By
Vin Lambert
Nov 10, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have a program in photoshop professional office 1.0 that allows me to put pictures in a send to "hold photo". It further allows me to open a page that is blank and then just move the photos to the blank page. I can then put six photos on the blank page (size 11 by 8.5 inches) and print it ou with all the pictures. I can then put this in a vinyl folder that can then be put in a notebook. This allows for making my own album. I cannot find this program or anything like it in Adobe photoshop 7.0.1. Is there anything there? Right now I have to do it in the first program and then save the file so that I can work with it in 7.

Any help or ideas appreciated Vince

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

MH
Mike Hyndman
Nov 10, 2006
"Vin Lambert" wrote in message
I have a program in photoshop professional office 1.0 that allows me to put pictures in a send to "hold photo". It further allows me to open a page that is blank and then just move the photos to the blank page. I can then put six photos on the blank page (size 11 by 8.5 inches) and print it ou with all the pictures. I can then put this in a vinyl folder that can then be put in a notebook. This allows for making my own album. I cannot find this program or anything like it in Adobe photoshop 7.0.1. Is there anything there? Right now I have to do it in the first program and then save the file so that I can work with it in 7.

Vince,

Never heard of photoshop professional office 1.0 and Google draws a blank with it as well.
CS2 has File>Automate>Picture Package that allows you to print numerous images of differing sizes on three sizes of photo paper. Can’t remember if PS7 had it.

HTH
MH
VL
Vin Lambert
Nov 10, 2006
"Mike Hyndman" <tell me yours and I’ll send > wrote in message

Vince,

Never heard of photoshop professional office 1.0 and Google draws a blank with it as well.
CS2 has File>Automate>Picture Package that allows you to print numerous images of differing sizes on three sizes of photo paper. Can’t remember if PS7 had it.

HTH
MH
VL
Vin Lambert
Nov 10, 2006
One other question:
How do I clear up the batch folder when I print it.
The only thing I seem to be able to do is call up the previous ons and then replace all the pictures with new ones????

MH
Mike Hyndman
Nov 10, 2006

Vince,

HTH
MH
One other question:
The only thing I seem to be able to do is call up the previous ons and then replace all the pictures with new ones????

I don’t know what’s happening but I am not getting your reply in my browser, I have to go to Google groups to see it.
Anyway, I just copy the files I want to print into a temperary folder, print and then delete the folder. (only used it twice) You should also be able to use a folder with any number of files in and just print the ones you need to, see the help files.

MH

MH
MH
Mike Hyndman
Nov 10, 2006
One other question:
The only thing I seem to be able to do is call up the
previous ons and then replace all the pictures with new ones????
Vince,

Another way to do it would be to make a new document 11 * 8.5 inches @ 300ppi and the open the images you want to print and drag the layer into the 11*8.5 and use free transform tool (Ctrl+T) to size them to suit, Check out the video tutorial by Bob Coates at
http://www.photoworkshop.com/adobe/softwarecinema/index.html

VL
Vin Lambert
Nov 11, 2006
One other question:
The only thing I seem to be able to do is call up the
previous ons and then replace all the pictures with new ones????
Vince,

Another way to do it would be to make a new document 11 * 8.5 inches @ 300ppi and the open the images you want to print and drag the layer into the 11*8.5 and use free transform tool (Ctrl+T) to size them to suit, Check out the video tutorial by Bob Coates at
http://www.photoworkshop.com/adobe/softwarecinema/index.html

Thanks again this will do it

Vince

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections