M
Posted By
mark
Nov 7, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
When setting the grid to 1 pixel with 1 sub division I would have assumed that the grid would be a perfect 1pixel grid, ala fireworks but in PS it just isn’t.

If I zoom in max and draw a dew 1px non anti-alias horizontal lines all the way down my page, at the top the start off sitting in the grid lines perfectly but as you go down the page the grid seems to go out of sync and the lines no longer sit where I think they should.

What’s going on here?

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

MH
Mike Hyndman
Nov 7, 2006
"mark" wrote in message
When setting the grid to 1 pixel with 1 sub division I would have assumed that the grid would be a perfect 1pixel grid, ala fireworks but in PS it just isn’t.

If I zoom in max and draw a dew 1px non anti-alias horizontal lines all the way down my page, at the top the start off sitting in the grid lines perfectly but as you go down the page the grid seems to go out of sync and the lines no longer sit where I think they should.

What’s going on here?
Mark,

You’ve found the "1 pixel grid" bug posted to Adobe as such at the beginning of October.
A workaround that seems to work (so far!) is to set the the gridlines to be every 2 pixels with 2 subdivisions.
You can even then reset the grids to 1 pixel/1 subdivision and it still aligns correctly and even stranger still does after closing and restarting Photoshop.

HTH
MH
M
mark
Nov 7, 2006
"Mike Hyndman" <tell me yours and I’ll send > wrote in message

Mark,

You’ve found the "1 pixel grid" bug posted to Adobe as such at the beginning of October.
A workaround that seems to work (so far!) is to set the the gridlines to be every 2 pixels with 2 subdivisions.
You can even then reset the grids to 1 pixel/1 subdivision and it still aligns correctly and even stranger still does after closing and restarting Photoshop.

thanks!

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections