GG
Posted By
George_Givens
Feb 22, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Is there a way for me to save corrections made to an image so they can be applied to new images in a batch mode or one at a time? I know I can probably save movements as a script but what I am doing is making corrections to a Macbeth chart.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

BH
Beth_Haney
Feb 22, 2004
It took me a trip to a different computer to find this, but see if it’s helpful to you. It’s from a post I saved quite a while ago.

Color Correct Multiple Images

Is there a way to correct the color on multiple images at the same time so that the changes are the same on all of them?

I took some indoor shots without firing the flash (too instrusive) and the images are quite golden in color.

First of all, what is the best procedure to correct such an image?

Second, when I do this it is difficult to get changes consistantly from image to image. Is there a way to change multiple images at the same time?

Chuck Snyder – 11:48pm Dec 28, 2002 Pacific (#1 of 1)

Colin, one approach that is not quite as automatic as you might like is to correct the first image using adjustment layers – perhaps a levels layer will do the trick for you, although you might need a hue/saturation level also. You can sometimes achieve satisfactory results by going into the individual color channels in the levels layer dialog box and adjusting the midpoint slider – in particular, the blue channel midpoint slider can be moved to the left to reduce yellow.

When you’re satisfied with the result, you can open up your other images and use the Move tool to copy the layer (or layers if you use more than one – link them first) to each new image. While it’s not automatic, it does set you up for fine-tuning individual images by going into their new adjustment layers and tweaking the sliders.

Chuck

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections