P
Posted By
presbyter
Nov 22, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I like to do most of my color corrections using the color slider instead of the info window. Is there any plug in or can one make me a plug in where we can have more than one color slider dialog box? I hope to have two more more color sliders and open the curves and then click on more than one color like one color slider for the flesh tone and another color slider for a gray area. Its like the multiple eyedropper but instead of using the info box, it uses the color slider in real time.

Is that available?

Presbyter

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

B
Bernie
Nov 22, 2006
Not sure what you’re trying to do (BTW, what colour slider are you talking about?), but I recommend you start by exploring the many colour correction tools available in PS (Levels, Curves, Hue/Saturation, Selective Colour etc….)
P
presbyter
Nov 22, 2006
I like to use the Photoshop’s cmyk color slider. when you open an image, and open the curves box, you pick a color using the eyedropper. If you move the curves, the sliders in the color box move righ or left in real time.

I would like to have more than one working at the same time

Presbyter

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections