SL
Posted By
Sam_Levy
Nov 5, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
was using the fonts: SavoyeLetPlain and MonaLisaSolidITCTT in PSD documents when i had Photoshop CS, but apparently Photoshop CS2 doesn’t have those fonts, and i cannot find them in my font book either, did adobe remove these?

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

R
Ram
Nov 5, 2006
That has nothing to do with Adobe. Photoshop does not come with any fonts; it never has.
SL
Sam_Levy
Nov 5, 2006
had access to those two fonts when using CS, but in CS2 i cant seem to find them, nor can i even seem to find the fonts on my mac, i guess something else must have happened?
R
Ram
Nov 6, 2006
Sam,

The OS handles fonts, and fonts are generally available to ALL applications on your system once installed. You must have installed those fonts yourself, or had them installed for you when you installed another application that came with fonts.

As I’ve said, Adobe and Photoshop have nothing to do with this. Photoshop just uses whatever fonts it finds installed in your system.

You need to find out where the missing fonts came from and install them yourself.
SL
Sam_Levy
Nov 6, 2006
ok thanks

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections