Posted By
bob_grantham
Nov 9, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi

I have been working in Photoshop every day since version 1.5 Drum scanning The info box is my main viewing box and tends to get moved around as I clone and touch up hairs and spots (through lazy mounting!!!) often ending up behind the curve or selective colour box I have just called up.

I would dearly love it to lock into the bottom of the tool box and run down the the left hand side of the monitor which is wasted anyway since a picture generally only butts up to the toolbox edge.

Just wondered if I was on my own with this idea and if not… how does one get it to Adobe for consideration? Massive forum approval would be a good start.

Votes please ladies and gentlemen…

Regards

Bob

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

B
Bernie
Nov 9, 2006
Feature request?
BG
bob_grantham
Nov 9, 2006
Sounds perfect.. but where does one place this?
BG
bob_grantham
Nov 9, 2006
cheers dude. Now can I delete from this forum?
R
Ram
Nov 9, 2006
You can’t. 🙂 It’s OK.
CK
Christine_Krof_Shock
Nov 16, 2006
Put the InDesign Roller shade palettes into Photoshop and Illustrator…Requested more times than you can count

You can create a super palette by dragging the info palette out by it’s tab group and then moving the info tab over the bottom of another palette until you see a small black outline appear at the bottom of the receiving palette. Dock the info palette to something you have open all the time like the layers palette.
B
Buko
Nov 16, 2006
Get a second monitor. You don’t need an expensive one I found a 19" that I use for my pallets for under $200 you just have to watch for deals.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections